*My red Gibson Flying V morphs into a shitty Fender and I start playing American Football or whatever the fuck emo kids listen to while crying*
- NASA: provides troves of data about the moon that couldn't be made up
- NASA: provides images of it used by technologies that were just being made at the time
- NASA: provided thousands of jobs to citizens in the quest to learn about the moon
- NASA: uses the very real data acquired from its moon missions to further understand moon formations and satellites like it
- NASA: dealt with grueling tests, trials and tribulations to get people on the moon
- some conspiracy site you got linked off a youtube vid about aliens: what if he nasa not went not moon?
- person: you have a point, this could have all been staged
Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
Unknown (via vanish)